CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...lEArnings.......aGAin!!!!!.....

As we are moving our lesson in our ICT IV, in every activity theres always a learning from it, thus it makes my mind broadens. Take note that those are only simple activities.

In the past few days, I already finished doing my activity 8, 9, 10 were I discovered something new. New learnings were added. I learned on how to change the font sized and face in every sentence, where to put those tags given.I learned also on how to grab pictures and put it into my folder. These activity were very simple but full of learnings.

As I am doing my activity, I did not encounter any problems because the given activity were quite easy and simple.

Moving on, I hoped that there will be more learnings from now until the end of school year. To be ready with my future life.......

0 comments: